Test automation is very tool-intensive. This page aims to collect tools produced by or used in TESTOMAT Project.
Open Source tools:
- TESTAR, a tool for automated scriptless testing through graphical user interface.
- Dextool Mutate, a clang based tool for mutation testing of C/C++ projects.
- LittleDarwin, a mutation testing tool for industrial Java software systems.
- SZZUnleashed, a data mining tool to identify bug-introducing commits in software repositories.
Available for free, but not open source:
- SWEET, a tool for static program flow analysis and worst-case execution time estimation.
- CodeScene prioritizes technical debt and measures the organizational aspects of development.
- PinDown, an automatic debugger for regression test failures.
- Loadium, a load testing tool and leading platform that takes you beyond high performance.
- Testinium, a continuous test automation management tool for web and mobile apps.
- Parasoft C/C++test, helps to identify defects earlier and achieving compliance with standards.
- Parasoft Insure++, a runtime memory analysis and error-detection tool for C and C++.
- Parasoft Jtest, accelerates Java software development by providing a set of testing tools.
- Parasoft dotTEST, automates static code analysis, unit testing, code review, and coverage analysis.
- Parasoft SOAtest, API testing for enterprise and embedded, automate complex scenarios from a UI.
- Parasoft Virtualize, a service virtualization solution bringing virtual test environments to the industry.
- Axini Model Based Testing platform, a platform to model, document, and test your systems.
- Axini Protocol Testing platform, a platform to model, document, and test the interfaces and APIs of your systems.
- Axini Calculation Engine, Rekenbox (Dutch) is an application running on the Axini platform. You can model, document and generate your calculation engines. You can also test third party calculation engines with it.
- Axini DocumentBox, DocumentBox (Dutch) is an application running on the Axini platform. You can model, document and generate document engines. You can also test third party document engines.
Research prototype tools:
- IntegrationDistiller, Automating Integration Analysis and Testing of Object-Oriented Applications